1. So, you got a gym membership.
Lions Gate Productions / Via myproana.com
2. And it came with a super intense personal training session.
Lions Gate Entertainment / Via i-killed-paulallen.tumblr.com
3. You were advised to start keeping a food journal.
Lions Gate Entertainment / Via alephantiasis.tumblr.com
4. You heard it’s great to stretch in the morning, so you give that a try.
5. And commercial breaks become a time to practice your form.
6. You decide getting a gym buddy is the best way to hold yourself accountable.
Lions Gate Productions / Via imgur.com
But somehow that buddy is always “out of town” when it’s time to work out…
7. You often notice the person beside you on the treadmill isn’t even sweating.
8. Then, a random person volunteers to show you how to work a machine.
Lions Gate Entertainment / Via thegloss.com
9. The only time you sleep in, you have to rush to the crowded gym after work.
Lions Gate Entertainment / Via baledaily.tumblr.com
10. But you can’t always leave the house to work out, so you resort to dated fitness videos.
11. The gym is always playing terrible music.
12. And your sweaty body isn’t the cutest under fluorescent lighting.
13. Your skin starts to get weird from a heat rash you acquired running your first mile.
Lions Gate Productions / Via theeditgcu.wordpress.com
14. And you’re hungrier than ever.
15. Your friends are weirded out by how determined you are rain or shine.
16. But you make new gym friends by giving lots of compliments to the super ripped people.
17. Everyone is envious of how amazing you look.
Lions Gate Entertainment / Via gifrific.com
18. And you actually start to surprise yourself by how strong you’ve gotten.
Lions Gate Productions / Via killcinema.com
19. You feel a little guilty, but others just couldn’t beat you!
Lions Gate Productions / Via killthehydra.com
20. Like, you’re literally slaying everyone else at the gym.